It can be frustrating when you’re in the middle of using an app, and it suddenly stops working. Has Sense Home stopped working on HTC One M9? How to fix it? This is the query that causes trouble for many that use this device. In this article, we’ll discuss possible reasons why your HTC One M9 sense home might have stopped and how to fix them.
What Do I Do if My HTC Home Sense Has Stopped?
HTC has developed a new app called Sense Home, which is supposed to help you create your own personalized space for your phone. If your HTC Home Sense has stopped, you can do a few things to try and fix the problem.
Method No. 1
Try resetting primary screen sense settings by clearing cache and data for the HTC Sense application and getting it back to its default settings.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Settings or press the Search button on your phone to find settings.
- Select Applications> Application Management> htc sense> tap on Clear Cache then tap on Clear Data
- Now press the Home screen button. You should now see the background and default screen of the phone
Try adding an item to a user interface.
- On the Setup screen for the HTC Sense Home interface, Click to personalize> Let’s browse.
2. Click where you want to finish setting up the widget.
3. On the widget, click the down arrow, click on three dots and choose “Customize HTC Sense Home Page.”
4. Select all options on the screen, then press the Back button.
Method No. 2
You have to update Sense Home from the play store
If you can access the apps drawer, go to:
Apps > Play Store > Sense Home > Update
If not, try this :
- Send yourself an SMS with any link to open any browser you have on your phone.
- Type “Google Play” in the search bar and click 1st result. It should be the Google play store.
- Once you are in Play Store, go to My Installed Apps.
- Update Sense Home.
You can try contacting HTC customer support for assistance if you’re still having trouble.
What Is Sense Home on an HTC Phone?
If you’re looking for a way to make your home more innovative and efficient, you may have heard of Sense Home. But what is it, and does it matter to you?
Sense Home is a system that helps you manage your home’s energy use. It includes a central hub connecting to your home’s Wi-Fi network and several sensors you place around your home. The sensors track things like temperature, humidity, and motion, and the hub uses that information to help you optimize your energy use.
In HTC phones, Sense home allows users to personalize their phone by adding widgets and shortcuts on the home screen. Sense Home also has an app launcher, which can be customized and rearranged to your preference.
The app launcher can be customized with up to five apps in each row. The apps are arranged automatically based on category or alphabetical order. You also have the option of rearranging them manually if you want to put more emphasis on certain apps or categories.
HTC Sense Home offers different themes for your home screen, including “Blur.” This theme makes all your widgets appear as if they are floating in space with some blurring effects around them.
How Do I Update My HTC Sense Home?
If you’re using an HTC One M device, you may have noticed that the Sense Home application has stopped working. Unfortunately, this is a known issue that HTC is currently investigating. In the meantime, you can do a few things to try and fix the problem.
First, ensure your HTC One M is running the latest software update. You can check for updates by going to Settings > About phone > System updates. If there is an available update, install it and restart your device.
Second, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Sense Home application. To do this, go to Settings > Apps and then find Sense Home in the list of installed apps. Tap on it and then select Uninstall. Once it’s been uninstalled, you can install it again from the Google Play Store.
If these steps don’t work, you may need to factory reset your device. This will erase all your data, so back up anything important first. To factory reset your device, go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone.
Why Do I Need to Update Sense?
There are a few reasons why you might want to update your HTC Sense.
One reason is that new versions of Sense can provide new features and improvements. For example, the latest version of Sense includes a new home screen layout and an improved camera app.
Another reason to update Sense is for security purposes. Newer versions of Sense include security patches that can help protect your phone from malicious software and hackers.
Finally, updating Sense can also help improve the performance of your phone. Newer versions of Sense are often more efficient than older versions, which can help to improve battery life and overall speed.
If you’re unsure whether you need to update your HTC Sense, you can check for updates by going to Settings > About Phone > System Updates.
How Do I Install HTC Sense Home on Android?
TC Sense Home is an Android app that allows you to customize your home screen with widgets and shortcuts. It’s a great way to make your phone more user-friendly and efficient. Here’s how to install HTC Sense Home on your Android phone:
- Download the HTC Sense Home app from the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the app icon to launch it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once installed, you can access HTC Sense Home by tapping on the app icon or swiping up from the bottom of your home screen.
- To add widgets and shortcuts, tap on the “+” button. You can select which widget or shortcut you’d like to add.
- To remove a widget or shortcut, tap and hold on, then drag it to the “Remove” icon.
- You can also rearrange widgets and shortcuts by tapping and holding on to them, then dragging them to the desired location.
- When you’re finished customizing your home screen, tap on the “Done” button.